Do you need a website? The answer is a resounding YES. We believe that in the 21st century any business that is not using the internet as part of its marketing strategy is shooting itself in the foot. The internet is the cheapest and most effective way for you to showcase your ideas, services and products.
Have you ever sat down to think how you can get new customer to your store, or maintain your relationship with your existing customer? This is a daunting question that goes on in the mind of every business person that wants to keep his/her business afloat.
If you are a boutique owner, restaurant owner, photographer, dry cleaner, landscaper, tattoo shop or a professional service provider such as a doctor, lawyer etc, your clientele are probably online checking for your product right now, will he find you there?
WHAT IS IT
A website is a collection of pages with useful information that is connected together with links so that you can effectively showcase your products or services to your visitor. A website has a tremendous power for anyone wishing to promote an idea, a product or a service or an event both locally or internationally.
The internet is still at a young stage but many small businesses worldwide like yours have and are already using it to take their businesses to new heights never thought achievable. Just to think that the internet had only two users as at 1990 in the persons of Tim Berner-Lee who invented the web and his friend Robert Caillou and today we have over 300 billion daily users is phenomena.
This then means that in the next 5 to 10 years if a business is not having a web presence, that business will be die a natural death plain and simple. Because in today’s connected generation where there are smart phones, smart television, and gadgets your potential customer expects you to be on the web with your website.
Owing to the fact that the web is growing at an unprecedented pace like an untamed wild fire, it has an unlimited potential for you to achieve whatever you can think of.
Having a professionally designed corporate website is a must-have if growing your business rapidly is your goal. The benefits of having a website are numerous that if you have a limited budget for marketing.
A corporate website can help
- Attract hundreds, even thousands, of visitors every day, many of whom become new clients? Many small businesses around the world are setting up a business website as a strategy in reaching out to new customers because it acts as a cost effective business tool for buying and selling their products and services.
- Pre-sell prospective customers before they call you? Having a website serves as the main source of lead, sales and even customer services. Today people are more web savvy and usually search Google, Yahoo or Bing or even ask their friends on Facebook when they want to buy a product or need the services of a professional.
- Nurture, encourage and develop the relationship you already have with existing customers, increasing both loyalty and repeat business? Social media websites such as twitter and Facebook are increasingly been used by businesses as a customer service centre.
- Command undivided attention? Once they are on your site, you have their total attention (unlike a crowded Yellow Pages page or local business directories).
- Take clients away from competitors? Develop new ways to monetize your skills and knowledge?
- Gives you the ability to update frequently and to reach your clients with seasonal specials, interesting titbits etc.
- Open market globally: A website acts as a hub to all your marketing and advertising efforts both online and offline: the internet offers a wider reach to your customers leading to a larger customer base for your business thereby providing you with a competitive edge over your peers who don’t already have a website.
- It’s a source of credibility to your prospects: your prospects and customers expect you to have a website and if they check on you online and discovered that you are not there, you immediately lose your credibility.
No website = no credibility = no business
At Mediatech we have several web design services that load faster acts smarter and can help you to reap all these benefits and take your business to the next level.
Please feel free to send us an email so that we can work together to help your achieve your business goals.